Several neighborhoods in Port Saint. Lucie, FL and more are coming because the location is growing rapidly. The area is known for its beautiful parks, waterways and offers a blend of natural attractions, recreational activities, cultural events, and more. You can find a variety of communities with fun, attractive amenities, and we decided to highlight 5 popular neighborhoods.
5 Popular Neighborhoods
- Tradition – This master-planned community is known for its lovely parks, lakes, and a shopping center that hosts a variety of events throughout the year. It’s a family-friendly community with many amenities.
- St. Lucie West – Initially built as a retirement destination, St. Lucie West has grown into a thriving area with restaurants, shopping centers, and home to the New York Mets spring training facility.
- Torino Area – This is a popular area for families due to its proximity to schools and parks. It’s a newer development area with many contemporary homes.
- Southbend Lakes – An appealing neighborhood because of its proximity to the St. Lucie River and Jessica Clinton Park. Southbend has a mix of home types and is known for its natural beauty and boating opportunities due to boat ramps available in the area.
- River Park – Although technically a part of Port St. Lucie, River Park has its own distinct feel. It’s one of the older communities and is loved for its proximity to the St. Lucie River, giving it a more natural and serene environment.
There are more neighborhoods in Port St. Lucie, FL and the best one for you might depend on your personal preferences, budget, and desired amenities. Our team of local, experienced real estate agents can help you explore neighborhoods, family-friendly areas, visit the homes and make sure you find the perfect home.
Click here to search and view local homes for sale in Port St Lucie, FL.